In this course clients will obtain a vast array of information pertaining to the use of Electronic Mail (e-mail). Clients will understand basic concepts including how to obtain and setup an e-mail address. Additionally, a wide variety of tutorials have been carefully developed providing an understanding of how software communicates and facilities the process of sending e-mail messages through server computers on the Internet.
|Course Name:||Introduction To Electronic Mail Systems|
- Windows XP or newer.
- PC or compatible computer.
- Pentium III 1000 Mhz processor; Pentium IV or faster (recommended).
- 512 mb memory (minimum); 1024 MB (recommended).
- Minimum 4 GB free hard disk space.
- Mouse and keyboard.
- Macromedia Flash player and optical storage drive.
- Sound card and speakers.
- Internet POP3/SMTP Compatible E-mail Account.
- Macromedia Flash™ streaming audio video.
- High quality DVD.
- Maximum resolution of 720×480.
- 32 bit true color.
- Introduction To Electronic Mail.
- How To Obtain And Setup An E-Mail Address.
- A Comparison Between POP3 And Web Based E-mail Services.
- How To Setup Microsoft Outlook To Send And Receive E-mail.
- How To Setup Microsoft Outlook Express To Send And Receive E-mail.
- How To Setup Eudora Mail To Send And Receive E-mail.
- How To Setup Netscape Mail To Send And Receive E-mail.
- How To Setup Opera Mail To Send And Receive E-mail.
Here are some sample demonstrations and resources to help you decide whether this learning system will be the right choice for you.
You can purchase this complete DVD training system by clicking the Purchase button where you will be directed to our online store to complete the payment via Paypal or Credit Card.