This highly technical self-study course goes deep into the heart of how operating systems work. You will learn about the main characteristics of graphical and text based operating systems as well as learn about what system settings are stored, configured, and manipulated through the PC's Basic Input Output Systems.
|Course Name:||Computer Operating Systems 1|
- Windows XP or newer.
- PC or compatible computer.
- Pentium III 1000 Mhz processor; Pentium IV or faster (recommended).
- 512 mb memory (minimum); 1024 MB (recommended).
- Minimum 4 GB free hard disk space.
- Mouse and keyboard.
- Macromedia Flash player and optical storage drive.
- Sound card and speakers.
- Macromedia Flash™ streaming audio video.
- High quality DVD.
- Maximum resolution of 720x480.
- 32 bit true color.
- Introduction To Operating Systems.
- How Operating Systems Work.
- How To Format And Partition A Hard Disk Drive.
- How To Install Windows 7.
- How To Install Windows 8.
- How To Install Windows 10.
- Graphical User Interface Based Vs. Text Based Operating Systems.
- Introduction to the PC Basic Input Output System (BIOS).
- Introduction to the Power On Self Test Routine (POST)
- Basic Guide To Windows
- Installing and Configuring Hardware Device Drivers.
- Introduction to the Windows Start Menu.
- Introduction to the Windows System Tray and Taskbar Components.
Here are some sample demonstrations and resources to help you decide whether this learning system will be the right choice for you.
You can purchase this complete DVD training system by clicking the Purchase button where you will be directed to our online store to complete the payment via Paypal or Credit Card.